Saturday, June 25, 2011


Right now its midnight, what I should be doing is sleeping.  No actually what I’m really supposed to be doing is cleaning out my garage, but I can’t I’m too pooped!  But I’m too wired to sleep yet…does anyone else do this?  Also right now I have my bedroom window open to let the cool night air in…and I can hear Mike and Jackson outside on the hammock talking (I guess someone else who’s supposed to be sleeping isn’t)!  It so sweet though, they’re looking at the stars and camping out on the hammock tonight, Jackson loves it, he is in heaven.  I’ve heard them talking about bears, transformers, and Christmas.  Mike is truly an amazing dad…he loves giving our kids so many opportunities to experiencing life!  Thank you Mike for teaching me countless valuable lessons about parenting, love, and life as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, You mean I get to converse with adults?