Sunday, December 2, 2012

Just checking in....

Man, it has been forever since I've done anything on here.

My brother's girlfriend, Giselle, was kind enough to come freeze her keister with us last weekend for some family photos.  I think she does a great job!

Savannah is getting so much older now.  She's almost to that phase of adolescence now.  I can feel it in her actions and our conversations.  She's joined Girl Scouts and is enjoying that very much right now with getting to go to water parks, visit museums, and soon she will go ice skating!  At school she is loving 4th grade and has a wonderful teacher.  Something that she's doing lately is become pen pals with my grandma Arlene.  She comes home almost every day checking the mail to see if Grandma has sent her a letter.

Jackson has changed so much in this last year.  He is now a kindergartner!  And loves school, loves sitting down and doing assignments.  I think his favorite thing is writing out his letters.  His teacher doesn't seem to like him and that's kinda of a bummer, but thankfully for Jackson he kinda of lives in his own world.  I am very lucky to be a part of that world!  Yesterday he told me, while I was taking too long to make his dinner "Ah mom I can't wait to grow up and be a missionary...I will go to people's houses every night and they will feed me".  He can't wait to become a redult (Jackson's word for adult).

Miles is kinda of driving me nuts right now.  You know maybe that sounds bad and don't get me wrong I love my son more than anything!  But he is at that stage where he is practicing pushing buttons, he loves to see peoples reactions to the naughty stuff he does.  Ah yayay!  I think he is still a sweetheart deep down and his most favorite thing is to snuggle with me and my "mommy tummy".  He loves laying his head on my stomach or rubbing his sweaty feet all over it.  He's also talking a tons more...my favorite phrase "Holy, holy cow"!

Mike is amazing.  He is juggling more now than he ever has.  He works full time and also goes to school and has a rather involved calling at church.  I am so excited that in April he has won a trip for us to go to Cabo thru his work.  Truly I am amazed at what he's able to accomplish.  Yesterday I was able to go hang with a freind and left Mike and the kids at the house.  Not only did he clean the house, go Christmas shopping but also got his homework in on time!  See what I mean...amazing!




I'm not sure exactly where I was going with this post...but at least enjoy theses pictures mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, You mean I get to converse with adults?